Thursday, 26 March 2015
OHE wishes to recruit an experienced, well-qualified, highly motivated and energetic economist, for the role of deputy to the Director of the OHE. Managerial experience within a research and consultancy setting in the health and/or life sciences sector is essential, combined with a track record of high quality work on the economics of health care systems.
The Deputy Director is a senior post. Candidates must have:
- In-depth knowledge of a high income country health system (for example the UK NHS) and the health care sector generally, with senior level contacts.
- Consultancy and project management experience. Track record of managing substantial projects to successful completion, on time;
- Successful track record of preparing research grant applications and/or proposals to potential consultancy clients;
- Track record of research and published reports/articles on economic issues;
- Ability to discuss economic issues authoritatively with leading health economists, policy makers, opinion leaders and senior industry executives.
OHE also wishes to recruit a well-qualified, highly motivated and energetic economist, with particular strengths in the economics of one or more of: health technology assessment, the economics of health care systems, and the economics of the life sciences industry.
Candidates must have:
- a good undergraduate degree degree, majoring in economics;
- a postgraduate qualification in health economics or industry economics;
- practical experience of research and/or consulting;
- interest in, and understanding of, policy related to the life sciences industry;
- demonstrable ability to research, write and present clearly argued analyses in fluent English within tight deadlines.
Applications for either role must be received by Friday 17th April 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview in central London on the 6th or 7th May 2015.
For further details, please click here.
Posted in | Tagged