We have now published an interactive report on our recent debate, The Promise of Gene Therapy: Are we Ready?
In a webinar held on 16 March 2021, Mary Harney, Annie Hubert and Simone Boselli joined OHE’s Adrian Towse to debate the issues surrounding the adoption of gene therapies. In the interactive report we highlight our 5 key takeaways from the debate with clips, quotes and highlights.
OUR 5 KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE DEBATE
1. Are we ready for gene therapies? It depends who you ask
2. Evidence generation is key
3. There is a role for cross-border alignment, but what is it?
4. There are practical and legislative barriers to progress
5. Collaboration between all stakeholders is needed