OHE has added important panelists and speakers to fill out the conference programme for The Challenges and Economics of Drug Development in 2022, scheduled for 8 October in London. The conference, which celebrates OHE’s 50th anniversary, will explore current and emerging critical changes in the science, organisation and economics of drug discovery and development.
Newly added to the programme are:
- Professor Sir John Bell, Regius Professor of Medicine, Oxford University
- Dr Rob Epstein, former President, United BioSource Corporation, and President, Advanced Clinical Science & Research and Chief Clinical Research & Development Officer, Medco Health Solutions
- Mr. Robin Evers, Vice President, Worldwide Regulatory Strategy, Pfizer Ltd.
- Dr Menelas Pangalos, Executive VP of Innovative Medicines, AstraZeneca
- Dr Richard Barker, Director of the Centre for Accelerating Medical Innovations, University of Oxford
- Professor Sir Alasdair Breckenridge, Chairman of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Professor Patricia Danzon, Celia Moh Professor, Professor of Health Care Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr Hans-Georg Eichler, Senior Medical Officer, European Medicines Agency
- Dr Jens Grueger, Head, Global Health Economics and Pricing, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Hannah Kettler, Senior Program Officer and Economist, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Professor Fabio Pammolli, Professor of Economics and Management, IMT Institute For Advanced Studies
- Professor Sir Michael Rawlins, Chairman of the UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- Professor Adrian Towse, Director, Office of Health Economics
For the full programme and to register, click here.
Please note that discounted early-bird registration ends 23 July.
Posted in Drug Development/R&D | Tagged 50th Anniversary, Events