The Economics of Drug Development in 2022 On 8 October, 2012, in celebration of its 50th anniversary, OHE will be holding an important conference to consider what drug development may look like ten years hence, in 2022. Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Dr Richard Barker, Director of the Centre for Accelerating Medical Innovations, University of Oxford
- Professor Sir Alasdair Breckenridge, Chairman of the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Professor Patricia Danzon, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr Hans-Georg Eichler, Senior Medical Officer, European Medicines Agency
- Dr Jens Grueger, Head, Global Health Economics and Pricing, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Hannah Kettler, Senior Program Officer and Economist, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Professor Fabio Pammolli, Professor of Economics and Management, IMT Institute For Advanced Studies
- Professor Sir Michael Rawlins, Chairman of the UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
The conference will be held in London on Monday, 8 October 2012, from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM, with a drinks reception to follow.
Registration details and a full conference agenda will be posted soon on the website and OHE News.
Posted in Drug Development/R&D, Innovation, Pricing and Reimbursement | Tagged Events