Thursday, 14 December 2017
OHE wishes to recruit a well-qualified, highly motivated and energetic economist, with particular strengths in the economics of one or more of: health technology assessment, the economics of health care systems, and the economics of the life sciences industry.
Candidates must have:
- a good first degree, majoring in economics, or;
- a postgraduate qualification in health economics or industrial economics;
- thorough knowledge of the economics of one or more of: health technology assessment; organisation and financing of health care; industrial organisation including competition and regulation;
- practical experience of research and/or consulting;
- demonstrable ability to research, write and present clearly argued analyses in fluent English within tight deadlines.
Applications for either role must be received by Friday 19th January 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview in central London on Tuesday 30th January.
For further details, please click here.
Posted in | Tagged