The Office of Health Economics wishes to recruit well-qualified, highly motivated and energetic economists, with particular strengths in the economics of health technology assessment, health care systems and/or the life sciences industry.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from economists with the following specialisms:
- stated preference techniques such as Discrete Choice Experiments
- industrial organisation
- patient reported outcomes
- health econometrics and real-world evidence
The economists will contribute to all three of the OHE’s core activities:
- peer-reviewed research
- advising the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
Candidates must have:
- a good first degree, majoring in economics, or
- a postgraduate qualification in economics or health economics;
- thorough knowledge of the application of economics to at least one of the four areas of specialism described above;
- practical experience of research and/or consulting;
- demonstrable ability to research, write and present clearly argued analyses in fluent English within tight deadlines.
The UK government currently enforces restrictions on granting non-European Economic Area (EEA) citizens the right to work in the UK. If you are not an EEA citizen, please specify in your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
For further details please contact Claire Green at the OHE, Southside, 7th Floor, 105 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QT, UK; e-mail email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7747 8855.
Applications must be received by close of business on Thursday 7th February 2019. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held at the OHE’s offices in central London on Wednesday 27th February 2019.
Posted in General | Tagged News releases