The OHE are now recruiting for an entirely new role that we are excited to announce. Our new Director of Marketing and Communications will support and accelerate our growth and be a welcome asset to the team. If you are interested in this role and the opportunity to help steer the company in an exciting direction, please apply by April 11th.
Please see details for the vacancy below and follow the steps to apply to become one of the newest members of the Office of Health Economics:
Director of Marketing & Communications
The newly-created role of Director of Marketing & Communications is a ‘clean sheet’ opportunity to build a new function and transform the marketing and communications of a prestigious organisation as we celebrate our 60th anniversary.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will be a key member of the OHE Management Team, the new Director of Marketing & Communications will influence and shape the profile and reputation of this exciting organisation and drive its transformation into a global thought leader and publisher in the economics of health, health care, and life sciences. You will lead the strategic marketing and communications as well as the operational delivery of activity for the organisation and the role is well suited to an entrepreneurial, ambitious, energetic, and transformative professional.
ROLE SUMMARY – A BLANK PAGE OPPORTUNITY
Candidates must have:
- Education to degree level with a relevant post-graduate or professional qualification
- More than solid and proven experience within one of the marketing and communications specialisms (e.g. press and media, public relations, marketing, government affairs, etc)
- Track record of creating, delivering, and evaluating integrated communication and marketing plans, involving internal and external stakeholders, to deliver planned outcomes
- Experience of working across an organisation to guide and support the achievement of coherent external messaging and a strong brand identity
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering value-for-money
All applications must be received by midday on Monday 11th April
For a full job description please email email@example.com
Posted in | Tagged vacancy