OHE releases a number of publications throughout the year, authored by OHE team members and/or outside experts. All are free for download as pdf files for registered users; hard copies of some publications are available for a modest fee.
Included in Current Publications are those that have appeared in the past three years.
The Recent Publications section includes most other OHE publications up to ten years old.
The External Publications page contains a list of the OHE team’s research and commentary published outside the OHE.
OHE publications fall into the following categories.
- Briefings report OHE research and, on occasion, that of other experts.
- Seminar Briefings are concise summaries of the presentations and discussions at seminars and conferences organised by OHE.
- Monographs are authored by external or in-house experts on a wide variety of topics.
- Occasional Papers report the results of OHE's research programme that may not be intended for publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Research Papers are the results of OHE's research programmes intended to promote discussion and provide information prior to publication in a peer reviewed journal.
- Consulting Reports are the public domain output of consultancy projects that are published with the client's permission when the content is of interest to a wide audience.