OHE releases a number of publications throughout the year, authored by OHE team members and/or outside experts. All are free for download as pdf files for registered users; hard copies of some publications are available for a modest fee.
Included in Recent Publications are those that have appeared in the past ten years.
The External Publications page contains a list of the OHE team’s research and commentary published outside the OHE.
OHE publications fall into the following categories.
- Briefings report OHE research and, on occasion, that of other experts.
- Seminar Briefings are concise summaries of the presentations and discussions at seminars and conferences organised by OHE.
- Monographs are authored by external or in-house experts on a wide variety of topics.
- Occasional Papers report the results of OHE's research programme that may not be intended for publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Research Papers are the results of OHE's research programmes intended to promote discussion and provide information prior to publication in a peer reviewed journal.
- Consulting Reports are the public domain output of consultancy projects that are published with the client's permission when the content is of interest to a wide audience.