Data Analyst -- Biostatistics and Informatics
Due to an expanding project portfolio, OHE wishes to recruit a highly motived Data Analyst. This position would ideally suit a new graduate looking to gain real world experience in the pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an aptitude for statistical computing or computer programming.
For additional details, please click here.
Note that applications are due Friday, 25 April 2014, with interviews on 8 May 2014.
Writing for OHE
OHE Research seeks authors writing on the following topics from an economic and/or policy perspective:
- the financing and organisation of health care systems
- the competitiveness, regulation and structure of the pharmaceutical industry
- pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement
- the economics of prescribing and medicines use
- economic evaluation of health care technology
- health and health care statistics
OHE authors are expected to deal with economic and policy issues in plain English and in a way that will interest non-economists as well as economists.
All publications are peer reviewed by OHE’s independent Editorial Board. The publication may appear as an OHE Briefing (2,000-10,000 words), a monograph or a book and would be available in both printed and electronic formats. Authors will receive a fee.
How to submit a manuscript proposal to OHE
Your proposal should be on at least one of the topics described above.
Please include in your application:
- a cover letter containing a working title, the anticipated length of the manuscript, the anticipated date of completion, and a summary of 300-600 words
- an abstract (with chapter outlines if the proposal is for a book-length piece)
- a CV with past publications or other writing experience
- a sample section or chapter (if available)
- abstracts for all chapters (for edited collections)
OHE will advise you within four weeks whether or not we wish to proceed.
Please send completed applications to Manuscript Proposals, Office of Health Economics, Southside, 7th Floor, 105 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6, UK, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org