Founded in 2002, OHE Consulting provides client-focused, specialised expertise on a range of health care issues and topics. We are dedicated to providing objective, independent advice to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Our professional activities ensure that our in-house team remains at the forefront of trends and ideas. To provide our clients with the very best results, we add in the specialised knowledge of our extensive networks of outside experts as appropriate.
On the Health Care Issues that Matter
Our areas of expertise include:
- Evaluation of health care policy
- Health technology assessment (HTA) methodology and approaches
- HTA’s impact on decision making, health care spending and the delivery of care
- Capturing preferences using patient-reported outcomes measures (PROMs) and time trade-off (TTO) methodology
- Pricing and reimbursement for biologics and pharmaceuticals, including value based pricing, risk sharing and biosimilars market competition
- Drivers of, and incentives for, the uptake of pharmaceuticals and prescription medicines
- Incentives, disincentives, regulation and the costs of R&D for pharmaceuticals and innovation in medicine
- Roles of the private and charity sectors in health care and research
- The economics of health care systems
- Competition and incentives for improving the quality and efficiency of health care
- The costs of treating, or failing to treat, specific diseases and conditions
- Statistics on health and health care
In the UK and Around the World
All of these issues and concerns cross national boundaries; our projects encompass the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
To a Wide Range of Clients
Our diverse clientele includes government agencies, international organisations and foundations, national foundations and think tanks, health charities and non-profit groups, the life sciences industries, trade associations and academia.